Internationally syndicated on the GAB Radio Network with Kevin & Sue McCarthy
Broadcast on 1590 WCGO
Romania is a breathtakingly gorgeous country, full of vitality, natural beauty, festivals, great food, and very few lingering signs of the former communist takeover.
Listen to these two short radio interviews and be prepared….you’ll want to pack your bags and go!
- Bucharest, the capital, nicknamed “Little Paris”
- Transylvania and the real story of Count Dracula
- The Transfagarasan, called “the best road in the world” by Top Gear
- Sibu and Sighisoara — two of the prettiest towns in Europe
- Where to find the best food and wine/wineries
- Fortresses, castles, and fortified churches
Disclosure: The author was honored to be the guest of JayWay Travel during her stay in Romania, but as always, the opinions, reviews and experiences are her own.