Located on the azure Sea of Cortez, CostaBaja Resort and Spa enjoys the distinction of being the only 5-star resort in the city of La Paz, on Mexico’s Baja peninsula.
La Paz means “the peace” – a feeling that is transformed throughout CostaBaja, nestled between the serene desert and the majestic breeze-swept Sea of Cortez which was dubbed “the world’s aquarium” by Jacques Cousteau.
The resort covers 550 acres of environmentally protected coastal lands including:
- Hotel, beach club, and private residences
- 250-slip marina complete with shopping, galleries, and restaurants
- Espiritu day spa
- The first Gary Player golf course in Mexico with panoramic views of the sea
- White sand, palm-fringed beach with palapas
- Swimming pool, infinity pool, and lap pool
- Selection of restaurants on site including Steinbeck’s which holds the Record Guinness 400 original bottles of golden tequila and 2011 “Best Young Chef”
- Banquet, meeting, and wedding facilities
There’s something to please everyone at CostaBaja. In addition to the above amenities, it’s a short 10-minute drive downtown to the Malécon, a seaside walkway where you can sample authentic Baja cuisine and delicacies such as chocolate clams and octopus as well as a front row seat to spectacular sunsets on the Sea of Cortez.
CostaBaja is strategically located for easy access to diverse sea activities including scuba diving or snorkeling with sea lions, dolphins, manta rays and whale sharks, sailing, and fishing. Landlubbers can enjoy hiking and horseback riding through trails carved through hills revealing panoramic views.
Experience for yourself the “peace and abundance” of La Paz at CostaBaja Resort and Spa!
You may also be interested in: